Every biennium, there are three positions up for election on the TBSAA Executive Council. Candidates for office should declare their nomination by May 2, 2015, by submitting their nomination packet materials through the online portal at www.tbsigma.org/nominations2015.html.
Interested individuals running for the Executive Council should meet the following basic qualifications:
· Member of the TBSAA in good standing and at least 25 years of age.
· Hold a four-year college degree.
· Shall possess outstanding business ability and be able to represent the TBSAA under all ordinary conditions.
· Able to serve a four-year term once elected (2015-19)
· Letter of intent which identifies the position being sought, why it is being sought, what contributions you can make to E.C., and information detailing how you meet the basic qualifications. Highlight band and Sorority experience. Limit: 1 page.
· Resume/Vita, inclusive of both Sorority and professional experiences. Limit: one 2-page document or two 1-page documents that separate the two categories.
· Three letters of recommendation, one of which should be within the applicant’s profession.
· One photograph, suitable for publication.