The Tau Beta Sigma Alumni Association completed its biennial elections on Wednesday, July 19th. David Alexander, Chris Foster, and Tyra Yiare were elected to a four-year term on the E.C. (2017-2021). During transition meetings held at the National Convention in Orlando, the Executive Council elected Katie Rixon to serve as Chairperson for the 2017-19 biennium and Amanda Dickson to serve as Vice Chair. Also, the E.C. has announced the following roles for the new biennium:
- Katie Rixon – Chairperson of the Executive Council
- Amanda Dickson – Vice Chair and Local Alumni Association Chair
- David Alexander – Membership Chair
- Chris Foster – Programs Chair
- Rene Mark – Communications Chair
- Tyra Yiare – Finance Chair
More information will be released here as plans for the 2017 For Greater Bands Virtual 5K on November 4th are finalized.